This seminar is organised by the Department of Geology and Soil Science (Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Mendel University in Brno) and follows on from the earlier seminar "Soil and the 21st Century". All colleagues who would like to share their knowledge in the fields of forest soils, geology, geomorphology, geodiversity and other related sciences, that contribute to the protection of these natural resources, are invited.
6th October 2022, from 9:00 at the faculty
- Presentations, social and cultural evening
- The contributions should be in the form of presentation + abstract / poster + abstract / you can enjoy the seminar only as a spectator without any contribution
7th October 2022
- Excursion to the Pálava Protected Landscape Area
- We would like to invite you to terrain excursion to the Pálava Protected Landscape Area on the second day of the seminar. We will leave to Pálava after the presentations on the 6th October afternoon, where a social and cultural evening in the wine cellar will be prepared for you. The accommodation will be provided there. Please write us, if you would like to participate
Registration and accomodation
- For registration and more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 30th April 2022
- Accommodation can be booked from 5th October to 8th October at your own expense
- Abstract (for presentation or poster) submission:
- until 31st August 2022
- Please send to: email@example.com
- The template for abstract wil be sent to registered participants
- Poster size: A0 (bring with you)
Catering will be provided throughout the seminar.
We look forward to see you!
Department of Geology and Soil Science team